Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with overland transportation across multiple modes. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing shippers the means to efficiently move their goods from A to B on time and within budget.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovation and are excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You know how to manage product features from beginning to end. Developers respect the choices you make because it is based upon data, thorough research, and adds value. You know how to lead cross-functional teams that successfully execute complex projects on time. You are a decisive, results-driven optimist with a strong sense of urgency. You have proven experience in supply-chain software and the vision to create products that customers love and are willing to roll up your sleeves to make it happen.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us in obsessing about transformational technology as part of our team in the US. You will work on our shipper-facing squad, building out our Digital Solutions platform. In this role, you will be addressing market opportunities and delivering innovative Software as a Service solutions to shippers to easily manage their transportation needs and make the best choices to move their freight. You will be responsible for supporting partnerships, defining your product’s vision, strategy, and roadmap execution, launching those products in the market. You will work closely with business development, sales, design, and engineering.
- Dive deeply into the small freight shippers experience, especially around transportation planning.
- Understand in great detail your customer’s pain points, develop your product’s vision, strategy, and roadmap to better address those points, and generate value for the business.
- Work with multiple opportunities from discovery to delivery and launch, including defining go-to-market strategies that aligned with the defined vision and strategy.
- Work closely with both our SaaS and Brokerage sales teams to launch the products to new and existing customers.
- 3+ years of digital product management experience in supply chain software, with experience building Transportation Management Systems (TMS) being a plus.
- Proven success in managing products from beginning to end with almost no supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with numbers, skilled data manipulator.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively and efficiently when dealing with different stakeholders in order to contribute to a collaborative team environment.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.