Frontiers, a leading Open Access Publisher and Open Science Platform, is looking for an enthusiastic and customer-oriented Application Support Analyst to provide user support and customer service on our public website (www.frontiersin.org). The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for troubleshoot problems and advise users on the appropriate action.
This full-time, permanent position in our London office will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a stimulating, fast-paced work environment with an innovative scholarly publisher.
- Provide superior assistance and service to all internal and external customers;
- Respond promptly and courteously to support requests;
- Prioritize requests according to criticality;
- Identify timely and accurate solutions to technical issues;
- Develop expertise in the everyday use of internally developed systems;
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and support for our online publishing system;
- Document all support activities in ticket tracking database;
- Participate in maintaining Help Centre and team documentation;
- Assistance on other projects as needed.
- Higher Education background in IT or proven application support experience;
- Technical proficiency, with hands-on skills using ticketing systems;
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English;
- An outgoing, collaborative and professional personality;
- Ability to work independently, be highly organized and meet deadlines;
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
With over 50 nationalities across seven locations around the world, we are certainly a diverse company. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates in other offices, as well as with researchers, editors, and authors from across the globe.
- 25 annual leave days + 4 well-being days
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme
- Access to the latest equipment
- Extensive learning opportunities through our LinkedIn Learning partnership
- Flexible working framework and remote working opportunities across the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please submit your application in English.
- Your application should include a cover letter and CV.
- Applicants must be British or have a valid British work permit.
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination – including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.