Crypto Briefing was founded during the 2017 crypto-boom to highlight the builders and call out the scammers. We went on to raise $2 million in late 2018. From its origins in New York, Crypto Briefing has grown into an organization that spans every time zone.
Now, Crypto Briefing and its research division SIMETRI (the opposite of information ‘asymmetry’) aims to give retail investors the same privileged look into the markets that insiders have. We’ve systematically evaluated hundreds of coins to deliver profitable insights to our subscribers and continue to report on the emerging trends in the industry.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented administrator to work with our backend systems to distribute newsletters and reports, manage advertising insertions, and handle regular internal reporting. This role requires strong communication skills and the ability to work between multiple departments.
The ideal candidate would have an unwavering attention to detail, a passion for cryptocurrency, strong English communication skills, and be comfortable working consistent hours in Eastern time.
- An associate’s degree or higher.
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- At least two years of work experience in a detail-oriented role.
- Ability to work independently and remotely during peak hours U.S. Eastern Time.
- Fluency in using spreadsheets to interrogate data and create reports.
- Job experience in administration, operations, or accounting.
- Prior roles at media companies or high-growth startups.
- Comfort interacting with smart contracts and sending/receiving crypto payments.