If you’re looking for free exposure to a remote work audience, to establish yourself as a thought leader, and/or to get some links to your work, then this should interest you!
The Submission Process:
To get interviewed on the site please send responses to the below questions to hello (at) remoteworkhub (dot) com with the subject “Interview.” Looking forward to featuring you on the site!
Please note that only interviews from remote workers and remote entrepreneurs will be accepted.
Please submit a picture (of you!). Ideally, something that’s high resolution. Additional photos or an Instagram link are greatly appreciated as well!
Note: We ask that you answer all of the required questions. You’re also welcome to write a few of your own questions and answer them if you’d like! You know best what would generate the most insightful content so feel free to do this! 🙂
- Why did you start working remotely and how do you compare it to your previous work experiences?
- What is your background and what do you do for work?
- What are the most important digital tools that your company uses?
- What are your favorite and least favorite things about remote work?
- What are some of your biggest recent business learnings that other people can learn from?
- Who are your favorite thought leaders in your field (that other people can learn from)? (i.e. content entrepreneurship, e-commerce entrepreneurship, freelancing, remote work, etc.)
- Do you have any recommended learning resources for people who are interested in getting into your field? (i.e. software development, content entrepreneurship, e-commerce entrepreneurship, freelancing, remote work, etc.)
- What are your best tips on maximizing productivity?
- What small change has made a big difference in your life?
- What’s the best purchase you’ve made under $100 in the last 12 months?
- What software or app that you pay for has added the most value to your life?
- What’s your favorite book and why?
- How can people learn more about you and your work? (Please link to social media accounts and any websites you want to highlight).
- Who are 2-3 other remote workers that you know that you’d like to see interviewed? 🙂 Contact info would be greatly appreciated.
- Optional Questions:
- Optional: If you only had a few minutes to live, what are the most important life lessons that you would share with the world?
- Optional: What’s the most difficult thing you’ve been through in your life and how has it shaped you into who you are today?