B2B marketing is undergoing a major reinvention, and Folloze is leading the way by helping enterprise companies through this marketplace shift. You’ll be joining a rapidly growing SaaS company on a mission to forever change the way B2B businesses engage with their buyers.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Folloze’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our strong startup culture.
About The Role
Folloze is seeking a customer solution engineer who, as a member of the Customer Success organization, will own and cultivate the technical relationships with our clients to deliver on the full value of the Folloze Buyer Experience platform. Internally, you will work closely with Product Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Account Managers to understand and support the technical aspects of Folloze implementations. Externally you will engage a diverse array of customers to build integration strategies, playbooks, and technical success criteria. You will meet customers in various stages of their lifecycle, starting with Folloze implementation planning, through expansion to new teams, new Folloze features and products, and other additions to the customer marketing tech stack.
As a Folloze Customer Solution Engineer you will:
- Quickly build rapport with key stakeholders across customer organizations to drive successful outcomes and set the foundation for a long term business relationship
- Become THE expert in Folloze and its interaction across the marketing technology stack
- Align with pre-sales teams and consult with clients to confirm and map business goals and integration strategy for their Folloze deployment
- Work directly with our Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Engineers (Support) as well as our clients to design and architect successful Folloze deployments
- Handle technical onboarding duties, focused on integrations with other marketing technology
- Consult the customers on optimal integration strategies that promote sophisticated deployment of Folloze within their stack
- Successfully execute deliverables while balancing project timelines and handling unanticipated issues with grace
- Work with Customer Success Managers to ensure continued and sustained value throughout the entire customer journey
- Be a technical sponsor for internal engagements with Folloze product and engineering teams to prioritize product and systems tasks from clients
About Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent direct experience.
- MarTech rockstar. Knowledgeable in Marketing Automation (esp. Marketo & Eloqua) and Account-Based Marketing platforms (Demandbase, 6Sense, Terminus, RollWorks, etc.)
- Customer-Centric. The success of our customers is top of mind at all times, and you desire to provide them with an excellent experience.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution. You partner with customers to drive business change and implement end-to-end solutions as a trusted technical advisor.
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that Folloze will improve the customer’s life and create a wonderful Buyer Experience for their customers.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. Used to working in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Strong Communicator. Ability to translate knowledge across diverse industries and situations and present proposals and solutions to business users of all levels. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Energetic and Creative. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
This is a full-time position based in our West Hub, Denver, Colorado.