Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies – NATC & NATIC – is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the Role
States Title is seeking an energetic, customer-focused, and experienced individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager.
You will be responsible for the success of new and existing customers throughout the customer lifecycle; from pre-implementation scoping through onboarding, adoption and expansion. You will communicate regularly with end users, champions and executive sponsors to increase satisfaction and customer health. You will define and execute growth and retention strategies, conduct periodic performance and business reviews, and drive customer advocacy resulting in case studies, references and referrals. You will act as a liaison between the customer and the Sales, Product, Operations, and Marketing teams to represent the voice of the customer in strategic discussions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Close alignment with our core values
- Demonstrated history of increasing client satisfaction, driving adoption, and turning customers into advocates
- Outstanding probing and listening skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams to get results
- Strong analytical skills and use of data to help drive adoption, find opportunities and identify risks
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Experience in title insurance is a double plus
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make – and the greatest boost we can give to your career – is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.